Tech Modded Zombies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff app, Staff Rules and How To Become Staff!

+25
thecrafty_Jordan
legoman1997
TheCreepaKilla
frogy1998
TheJ123
generalkj
Hero_of_Duck
NightGlyde
football2023
PacoMatt12
Mriheel
joshua422
TMz XenosPantha
dragonfire277
shae
sandslikire
kyletheepic
Dantax085
Mast3rbuild3r13
Erik315
T_BOWN_55
Convictohell
skyer6
lindon10
Colm
29 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Staff app, Staff Rules and How To Become Staff! - Page 2 Empty Re: Staff app, Staff Rules and How To Become Staff!

Post  TMz XenosPantha 9th June 2012, 11:03 pm

Convictohell wrote:app's in order, but at the moment we have no plugins to have ANY moderators.
however your all set methinks.
hub isn't a world, the world with the hub in it is called Mojoloco.

Also, it's not no Mods. You are allowed a fly mod but not on the legit world. This aids people in building on the Main World. But yes, correct, x-ray is most definitely banned.
TMz XenosPantha
TMz XenosPantha
Post Spammer
Post Spammer

Name : Will
Favourite Game(s) : MineCraft and FortressCraft
Motto : BIG WIZZ, YOU TELL 'EM HOW IT IZZ!
Staff app, Staff Rules and How To Become Staff! - Page 2 Custombadgeretiredstaff

Back to top Go down

Staff app, Staff Rules and How To Become Staff! - Page 2 Empty Re: Staff app, Staff Rules and How To Become Staff!

Post  joshua422 21st June 2012, 5:27 am

Name:Joshua
Minecraft username:joshua422
How long have you been on the server roughly:2-4 mounths
Which world would you mainly moderate:Legit
what is your rank on server:Sup-Web
Skills:Building Statues of Steve, Building, Monster Killing,fishing, and mining
Have you ever been banned on any minecraft server, if so why:no
Any servers you have been staff on:yes i have been Co_Owner, Head-Admin, and Founder
Why do you want to be staff:I want to help people out when they need help like all the other staff. I am follow the rules so i wnat to make sure no one else breaks the rules and gets banned because this server is awesome.
Are you active (on Minecraft server):Iyes
Do you own the account:Yes i own my own account
How many people use your account: Just me
What country: USA
What languages do you know (Must know English):English
TimeZone:LAX
What rules do you know:That you are not allowed to use caps, no saying bad words, no bulling, no greifing, no TNT, no asking for staff, no flint and steel, no bedrock, no lava, no mods and X-ray is a right away Ban.

joshua422

Back to top Go down

Post  Convictohell 21st June 2012, 10:53 am

all good, Fly mod is allowed on main world, and you get it in creative anyway! Very Happy
but other than that, i see no problems, your grammar is perculiar, if you can fix that, go for it, if not just leave it and Colm or an admin will see this soon. maybe...
probably...
~Con
Convictohell
Convictohell
Post Spammer
Post Spammer

Name : Con
Favourite Game(s) : Left4Dead and L4d2 on Steam, Runescape and MineCraft
Motto : Chaotic solutions - That's me in 2 words.
Location : Here and there, souit Yorkshire but... no speciics ;3
Staff app, Staff Rules and How To Become Staff! - Page 2 Custombadgeretiredstaff

Back to top Go down

Post  Mriheel 23rd June 2012, 6:56 pm

Name: Michael
Minecraft username: Mriheel
How long have you been on the server roughly: Since December 2011 (I think, might be wrong there)
Which world would you mainly moderate: Don't care, if I HAD to choose, legit
what is your rank on the server: TechCrafter
Skills: Okay at building, know A LOT of random facts about minecraft,
Have you ever been banned on any minecraft server, if so why: No
Any servers you have been staff on: None but my friends Sad
Why do you want to be staff: I want to help further moderate my favorite server Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Are you active (on Minecraft server): Yes
Do you own the account: Yes
How many people use your account: nobody but me
What country: USA
What languages do you know (Must know English): just english
TimeZone: PDT
What rules do you know: User Rules: NO GRIEFING, no spamming the chat, no x-ray packs or mods the only mod accepted is the fly mod, no swearing, don't build next to others without permission, don't ask to be part of the staff, don't be racist o biased, no fire, bedrock, lava, or TNT, do not tell the NewUser rank the spawn code
Staff Rules: Do not spawn the item that can be sold at the spawn shop(applies to helper as well)(flint, clay, coal, iron, redstone, diamond, lapis, gold) or any of the banned items, do not /tphere the new user rank, ask players before /tp, if a player builds within 30 blocks of your building, moderators + may destroy it, if a city is built within normal render distance of another moderators + may destroy it with the first town's permission, mods + may use and place the banned items
Anything else you'd like to tell us: I've read through(but not yet memorized) all TechCraft/TechModdedZombie related stuff (Site rules, staff rules, server rules, server rank CMD's and server staff)
Mriheel
Mriheel
TMz Poster
TMz Poster

Name : Michael
Favourite Game(s) : Minecraft
Staff app, Staff Rules and How To Become Staff! - Page 2 Custombadgmoderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Convictohell 23rd June 2012, 10:19 pm

oh dear, axe may have some competition here! Very Happy
Very good Mriheel,
If you end up being staff, i'm sure you will make a most excellent member of staff.
All checks out, remembers, fly mod can be used in the normal world to aid with building! Very Happy
Convictohell
Convictohell
Post Spammer
Post Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  PacoMatt12 30th June 2012, 10:22 pm

Name:Matt
Minecraft username:PacoMatt12
How long have you been on the server roughly:First time I logged on was about late November, 2011.
Which world would you mainly moderate:Main
what is your rank on the server:Super-web
Skills:Archery, building, a bit of redstone, and PvP.
Have you ever been banned on any minecraft server, if so why:Nope
Any servers you have been staff on:Yes, I am Head_Admin
Why do you want to be staff:I like to help out on servers I enjoy being on.
Are you active (on Minecraft server):Absolutely
Do you own the account:Yes
How many people use your account:Only moi[me]
What country:U.S
What languages do you know (Must know English):English
TimeZone:Pacific Standard
What rules do you know:No griefing, no spamming, no advertising, respect the staff, use common sense, be ethical, flymods are the ONLY acceptable mod, but not on the legit world, don't ask to be staff except on the website, no TNT, lava, fire, or bedrock, don't give non-staff items like ores, mineral blocks, and clay, all commands and such are to be found on the website, don't build near other buildings without permission, no racism or bias, do not tell the "NewUser" rank the spawn code, if others use your account and grief, it'll be a ban, don't treat the rank Parol wrong, do not give enchants Fortune and SilkTouch, be wary of the rank Parol, do not tphere NewUser's, no x-ray's, all questions can be answered on the website, staff's word is always final, and Colm is always right. Wink
Anything else you'd like to tell us:This is by far my favorite server, and I hope I can help it be even better.

Last edited by PacoMatt12 on 13th August 2013, 7:11 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed some things like Con asked!)
PacoMatt12
PacoMatt12
Jackpot
Jackpot

Name : Matt Drogo
Favourite Game(s) : Too many to name
Motto : All that is truly yours is only what you make for yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Convictohell 1st July 2012, 11:57 am

looking lovely,this is more a request, than a need, but if you could just change all of the alternate langauge (example, "Moi")
or just put what it means in brackets next to it. Smile
Convictohell
Convictohell
Post Spammer
Post Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  football2023 6th July 2012, 7:13 am

Staff App:

Name:Andrew Kelly
Minecraft username:football2023
How long have you been on the server roughly:early 1.00 6 months
Which world would you mainly moderate:legit and creative
what is your rank on the server:Noble
Skills:creative, helpful, kind, honest
Have you ever been banned on any minecraft server, if so why:no
Why do you want to be staff:i want to help people. and if someone greifs i can help more
Are you active (on Minecraft server):i go on like every other day
Do you own the account:yes
How many people use your account:just me
What country: United States of America
What languages do you know (Must know English):only English
TimeZone:Pacfic
What rules do you know:no flymods on legit, don't greif steal or spam, no tnt bedrock lava and fire, no swearing no X-Ray, do not be raciest and baisid
Anything else you'd like to tell us:this summer my timezone may change to
Eastern (USA). in the middle of july i may not get to go on as much because of football

football2023

Back to top Go down

Post  Convictohell 6th July 2012, 2:44 pm

what do you mean "early 1.00 6 months"
Also, can you check some spelling, grammar and punctuation please.
it's very VERY important, to make sure people don't miss understand you.
Colm_Overy: hello con bring me that redstone block
OR
Colm_Overy: Hello, Con, bring me that redstone block.
you see, Colm may be saying hello to you, or he may be saying hello to me.
with the comma, we can see that he isn't speaking to me, he is saying hello to someone and asking ME to bring him the block, as appose to saying hello to me and asking YOU the bring the block Sad
Convictohell
Convictohell
Post Spammer
Post Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  NightGlyde 9th July 2012, 10:24 am

Name: (redacted)
Minecraft username: NightGlyde
How long have you been on the server roughly: I first joined the server on Monday the 18th of June 2012, which was 3 weeks ago.
What's your playtime on the server: 4 days and 14 hours.
Which world would you mainly moderate: Creative world. I spend most of my time in the creative world, but I have been trying to spend more time on other worlds.
What is your rank on the server: Super-Web in main world, Noble in creative world and legit world.
Skills: I am good with computers, good at understanding people, have good manners, and I am good at building. I also have an almost-photographic memory.
Have you ever been banned on any minecraft server, if so why: I have never been banned on any minecraft server.
Why do you want to be staff: I have seen griefing first-hand, and want to protect this server from griefers and other rule-breakers.
Are you active (on Minecraft server): I have been active a lot recently (in the past 2 weeks).
Do you own the account: Yes, I do own my account.
How many people use your account: Only I use my account.
What country: Australia.
What languages do you know: I'm only fluent in English.
TimeZone: UTC+08:00 (Perth time).
What rules do you know: Rule 1: No griefing. Rule 2: No spamming the chat. Rule 3: No X-rays, flymods are allowed in main world but not legit world. Rule 4: No swearing. Rule 5: Don't build next to other buildings without permission. Rule 6: Don't ask to be staff whilst on the server. Rule 7: Don't advertise. Rule 8: Don't be racist. Rule 9: Don't be biased. Rule 10: If anyone or anything griefs using your account, your account will be banned. Rule 11: Don't mistreat people of the "Parol" rank. Staff Rule 1: Don't use /tphere on the "NewUser" rank. Staff Rule 2: Ask people first if you want to teleport them to you. Staff Rule 3: Watch the 'Parol' rank closely. Staff Rule 4: Don't spawn in Clay, Coal, Iron, Gold, Lapis Lazuli, Redstone, Diamond, Emerald or give the enchantments Fortune or Silk Touch. Staff Rule 5: If someone asks to be teleported to someone else, they must both give their consent to be teleported. Staff Rule 6: If a player has built within 30 block of you without your permission, you can destroy their building. Staff Rule 7: If a town is built within render distance normal of another town without that town's permission, the new town can be destroyed.
Anything else you'd like to tell us: I am planning to make a server soon, so I may become less active on this server.

Last edited by NightGlyde on 2nd July 2014, 10:03 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : removing name)
NightGlyde
NightGlyde
Sergent
Sergent

Name : Night
Favourite Game(s) : Portal series, Minecraft, The Elder Scrolls... too many to list
Motto : Killing you and giving you good advice aren't mutually exclusive.

Back to top Go down

Post  Convictohell 9th July 2012, 11:11 am

Well, as far as i know, the advertising doesn't JUST cover other servers. In fact it may just be an unspoken rule but i'm pretty sure that it's just no advertising.
Grammar, punctuation and spelling looks fine, in general your application is good.
good luck (redacted), the founder will see this and get back to you.
Convictohell
Convictohell
Post Spammer
Post Spammer

Back to top Go down

Staff app, Staff Rules and How To Become Staff! - Page 2 Empty Staff app

Post  Hero_of_Duck 9th July 2012, 3:22 pm

Name:Noah
Minecraft username: Hero_of_Duck
How long have you been on the server roughly: Long ago 2 years
Which world would you mainly moderate: Normal world to help ppl
What is your rank on the server: I'm a Helper.
Skills: I am good with computers, good at understanding people, and I am good at building Houses,And i love redstone.
Have you ever been banned on any minecraft server, if so why: I have never been banned on any minecraft server.
Why do you want to be staff: Becose i playing a hole time now on tmz,And i know the commands
Are you active (on Minecraft server): I have been active a lot.
What country: Netherlands.
What languages do you know: English,Japanis Dutch.
What rules do you know: Rule 1: No griefing. Rule 2: No spamming the chat. Rule 3: No X-rays, flymods are allowed in main world but not legit world. Rule 4: No swearing. Rule 5: Don't build next to other buildings without permission. Rule 6: Don't ask to be staff whilst on the server. Rule 7: No advertising other servers. Rule 8: Don't be racist. Rule 9: Don't be biased. Rule 10: If anyone or anything griefs using your account, your account will be banned. Rule 11: Don't mistreat people of the "Parol" rank. Staff Rule 1: Don't use /tphere on the "NewUser" rank. Staff Rule 2: Ask people first if you want to teleport them to you. Staff Rule 3: Watch the 'Parol' rank closely. Staff Rule 4: Don't spawn in Clay, Coal, Iron, Gold, Lapis Lazuli, Redstone, Diamond, Emerald or give the enchantments Fortune or Silk Touch. Staff Rule 5: If someone asks to be teleported to someone else, they must both give their consent to be teleported. Staff Rule 6: If a player has built within 30 block of you without your permission, you can destroy their building. Staff Rule 7: If a town is built within render distance normal of another town without that town's permission, the new town can be destroyed.
Anything else you'd like to tell us: Chopchop Tmz xD

Hero_of_Duck
Poster
Poster

Motto : Redstone,Help people,House build

Back to top Go down

Post  Colm 9th July 2012, 5:32 pm

Hero_of_Duck wrote:Name:Noah
Minecraft username: Hero_of_Duck
How long have you been on the server roughly: Long ago 2 years
Which world would you mainly moderate: Normal world to help ppl
What is your rank on the server: I'm a Helper.
Skills: I am good with computers, good at understanding people, and I am good at building Houses,And i love redstone.
Why do you want to be staff: Becose i playing a hole time now on tmz,And i know the commands
Are you active (on Minecraft server): I have been active a lot.
What country: Netherlands.
What languages do you know: English,Japanis Dutch.
What rules do you know: Rule 1: No griefing. Rule 2: No spamming the chat. Rule 3: No X-rays, flymods are allowed in main world but not legit world. Rule 4: No swearing. Rule 5: Don't build next to other buildings without permission. Rule 6: Don't ask to be staff whilst on the server. Rule 7: No advertising other servers. Rule 8: Don't be racist. Rule 9: Don't be biased. Rule 10: If anyone or anything griefs using your account, your account will be banned. Rule 11: Don't mistreat people of the "Parol" rank. Staff Rule 1: Don't use /tphere on the "NewUser" rank. Staff Rule 2: Ask people first if you want to teleport them to you. Staff Rule 3: Watch the 'Parol' rank closely. Staff Rule 4: Don't spawn in Clay, Coal, Iron, Gold, Lapis Lazuli, Redstone, Diamond, Emerald or give the enchantments Fortune or Silk Touch. Staff Rule 5: If someone asks to be teleported to someone else, they must both give their consent to be teleported. Staff Rule 6: If a player has built within 30 block of you without your permission, you can destroy their building. Staff Rule 7: If a town is built within render distance normal of another town without that town's permission, the new town can be destroyed.
Anything else you'd like to tell us: Chopchop Tmz xD

That's shameful, you're not 17, this was copied from NightGlyde's app as well because you're not on Perth time and have the same rules in the same place and the same words. + You lied about being on the server for 2 years when it's nearly a year old (this month) and was made public late August). This is shameful considering you're helper.
Colm
Colm
!TMz!
!TMz!

Name : Colm David Overy
Favourite Game(s) : Halo Series, Minecraft, KSP and some other games
Motto : Life isn't about where you're from or where you're at. It's about where you want to go.
Staff app, Staff Rules and How To Become Staff! - Page 2 Custombadgefounder

Back to top Go down

Post  Convictohell 9th July 2012, 8:33 pm

excuse me!
this is my job.
what he said.
Hero, please either re fill out your application with your details using the template from the first page, or refrain from posting another copied application.
Convictohell
Convictohell
Post Spammer
Post Spammer

Back to top Go down

Staff app, Staff Rules and How To Become Staff! - Page 2 Empty Staff App

Post  generalkj 10th July 2012, 8:42 pm

Name:Kyle Murphy.
Minecraft username:generalkj.
How long have you been on the server roughly:3-4 months.
What's your playtime on the server (When you login it tells you):5days 1hour and 9minutes.
Which world would you mainly moderate:creative.
what is your rank on the server:Super-web.
Skills:building with wool (I am starting a project building people on the server).
Have you ever been banned on any minecraft server, if so why:no.
Why do you want to be staff:I want to be staff to help lower ranks with giving them items and helping them build.
Are you active (on Minecraft server):yes I come on nearly every day.
Do you own the account:Yes.
How many people use your account:Just me.
What country:The Republic of Ireland.
What languages do you know (Must know English):English and Irish.
TimeZone:GMT (I don’t really know but it is the same as england).
What rules do you know:There is no greifing,no bad words,no racism,no spamming,no mods but the fly-mod,don’t build next to someone without asking,don’t ask to be staff just do this staff app or wait till the staff choose you,no advertisment and don’t use fire,lava,bedrock and TNT although you cant use it anyway.
Anything else you'd like to tell us:I am not helper yet so this is also to become a helper.
generalkj
generalkj
Member Grade 1
Member Grade 1

Name : kyle murphy
Favourite Game(s) : Halo Call Of Duty Minecraft and Happy Wheels
Motto : live by your own rules

Back to top Go down

Post  Convictohell 10th July 2012, 10:50 pm

Helpers are NOT staff remember, you would go straight up to b-mod if you were chosen, and also if you were old enough.
Fly mods can be used, but only on Mojoloco and creative remember, no legit, you failed to mention that.
everything else looks fine.
good luck, the founder will see this shortly.
Convictohell
Convictohell
Post Spammer
Post Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJ123 11th July 2012, 10:03 pm

Name:Ryan Aherne.
Minecraft username:TheJ123.
How long have you been on the server roughly:8-9 months.
What's your playtime on the server (When you login it tells you):6days 21hours.
Which world would you mainly moderate:Main.
what is your rank on the server:Helper.
Skills:Building houses.
Have you ever been banned on any minecraft server, if so why:no.
Why do you want to be staff:I want to be staff because I want to be able to make sure people don’t break the rules and to be able to help people.
Are you active (on Minecraft server):Yes I come on at least once everyday.
Do you own the account:I share it with my brother but I don’t let him on techcraft.he is getting his own account soon.
How many people use your account: I share it with my brother but I don’t let him on techcraft.he is getting his own account soon.
What country:Ireland.
What languages do you know (Must know English):English and Irish.
TimeZone:GMT (it’s the same as England).
What rules do you know:There is no greifing, no spamming, no mods except for the fly-mod that can only be used in creative and main world, no bad language, don’t ask to be staff just wait till you are chosen or fill in this staff app, no advertising, no racism and your are not allowed to use lave, TNT, fire or bedrock though you cant use/place these anyway.
Anything else you'd like to tell us:sorry if there is grammer mistakes as I did this on my ipod.

TheJ123
Poster Grade 1
Poster Grade 1

Name : Ryan
Favourite Game(s) : Minecraft
Motto : Keep trying and never give up

Back to top Go down

Post  Convictohell 11th July 2012, 11:07 pm

much better, thanks.
The founder will see this and you will or will not be staff Razz
good luck.
Convictohell
Convictohell
Post Spammer
Post Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  frogy1998 25th August 2012, 4:08 am

Staff App:

Name:Daniel Klævold
Minecraft username: frogy1998
How long have you been on the server roughly: 8 months
What's your playtime on the server (When you login it tells you):Almost 5 days
Which world would you mainly moderate: Main
what is your rank on the server: Right now i am noble
Skills: My skills are best in survaival
Have you ever been banned on any minecraft server, if so why: Yes i have been banned. Mostly griefing
Why do you want to be staff: I want to be staff beacuse I want to show other players that if you work hard. You can get from rank Parol, all the way to staff.
Are you active (on Minecraft server): Yes I am active
Do you own the account: Yes i own it
How many people use your account: I'ts only me using the account
What country:i come from norway
What languages do you know (Must know English): I can English and Norwigien
TimeZone:norway: GMT +1:00
What rules do you know: No griefing, No spamming, No x-ray u may use fly, No swearing, No building next to others house whitout perrnission, Only ask for staff on site, If friend grief whit ur account u still be banned, No racist, No advertising, dont be biased
Anything else you'd like to tell us: No

frogy1998

Back to top Go down

Post  Convictohell 27th August 2012, 12:40 pm

ah, sorry for the late reply.
i... got drunk and woke up on a boat somewhere.
nah i kid.

sorry but this hits me quite hard "I can English and Norwegian"
i'm sure you mean i can speak English and Norsk, however that kinda says that you can't speak full English. not that it matters.
haha, i am learning Norwegian.
irrelevant.
i think you need to revise a few things.
if you want to.
but other than the rather terrible grammar and spelling;
theres just the few rules:
Head to the first page of this thread and revise the rules.
Convictohell
Convictohell
Post Spammer
Post Spammer

Back to top Go down

Staff app, Staff Rules and How To Become Staff! - Page 2 Empty Staff Application.

Post  generalkj 27th December 2012, 1:06 am

Name:Kyle.
Minecraft username:Generalkj.
How long have you been on the server roughly:I've roughly been on this server since may 2012.
What's your playtime on the server (When you login it tells you):14 days 6 hours 54 minutes.
Which world would you mainly moderate:Mostly creative sometimes mojoloco or legit.
what is your rank on the server:Spawner.
Skills:I am good at wool and building but not so good at redstone.
Have you ever been banned on any minecraft server, if so why:Nope.
Why do you want to be staff:I want to be staff to help people and be nice to them
Are you active (on Minecraft server):Yes.
Do you own the account:I own it by myself bro!
How many people use your account:I said 1 bro!
What country:Ireland.
What languages do you know (Must know English):English french and irish.
TimeZone:Greenwich mean time
What rules do you know:No spamming No griefing No racism No language No x-rays only fly mod Don't ask to be staff and If someone else breaks rule on your account ban
Anything else you'd like to tell us:I'd like to tell you i love you and i want your face for my collection!

generalkj
generalkj
Member Grade 1
Member Grade 1

Name : kyle murphy
Favourite Game(s) : Halo Call Of Duty Minecraft and Happy Wheels
Motto : live by your own rules

Back to top Go down

Post  Convictohell 28th December 2012, 12:06 pm

generalkj wrote:
Do you own the account:I own it by myself bro!
How many people use your account:I said 1 bro!

just because you own and paid for the account, does not mean only you use it, for a short while, my girlfriend used my account, thankfully she bought her own after a week or 2... Smile
~Con
Convictohell
Convictohell
Post Spammer
Post Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCreepaKilla 25th January 2013, 6:46 pm

Sorry Kyle, but we're no currently looking for staff right now.
If that changes you'd probably in a good position for B-Mod or Watcher and thank you for posting an application.
TheCreepaKilla
TheCreepaKilla
Poster
Poster

Name : Stephen
Favourite Game(s) : CS:S, MC & Smite
Motto : Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the univ

Back to top Go down

Post  Convictohell 16th April 2013, 5:06 pm

For future reference...
If you need staff Smile

Name: (rather not say, just call me Con, Colm knows it)
Minecraft username: Convictohell
How long have you been on the server roughly: about a year and a half, 2 maybe? had a lot of time away from minecraft
What's your playtime on the server (When you login it tells you): 8 days Smile
Which world would you mainly moderate: Any really, those who know me know i mess around in all the worlds ;3
what is your rank on the server: Helper Very Happy
Skills: think i'm pretty social...
Have you ever been banned on any minecraft server, if so why: yeah... i banned myself off techcraft once XD why? i didn't think it would let me.
Why do you want to be staff: i miss being staff, and Axey is an admin! he needs a bro!
Are you active (on Minecraft server): This one, i'll be becoming a lot more active in the next few weeks.
Do you own the account: yeah Very Happy
How many people use your account: 1.
What country: England
What languages do you know (Must know English): English, little bit of Norwegian
TimeZone: GMT? is it, englands? XD
What rules do you know: No griefing, no flying in legit world, be nice to Axe or you get banned, um...
no chat spamming, Xrays are a big no... no cussing/swearing, no biased sexist or racism...
you're account is you're responsibility. no wasting staff time (that's new...) and don't treat parol badly...
Anything else you'd like to tell us: yeah...
i'm an Ex super-moderator of this server, and left after i needed to concentrate more on college Smile
Convictohell
Convictohell
Post Spammer
Post Spammer

Back to top Go down

Staff app, Staff Rules and How To Become Staff! - Page 2 Empty Staff application

Post  legoman1997 21st April 2013, 3:03 pm

Name:Jay Peterson
Minecraft username:legoman1997
How long have you been on the server roughly:about half a day
What's your playtime on the server (When your login it tells you):13:39:06
Which world would you mainly moderate:Main
what is your rank on the server:Helper
Skills:a bit of redstone, command blocks, architecture
Have you ever been banned on any minecraft server, if so why:ONce, on snowshoe craft they banned me on accident they typed in lego and then TAB and they didnt choose the right one and banned me on accident
Why do you want to be staff:because I think I am right for the job
Are you active (on Minecraft server):Techcraft, Craftcore,
Do you own the account:yes
How many people use your account:just me
What country:USA
What languages do you know (Must know English):English and like 3 words in spanish
TimeZone:Central
What rules do you know:all of 'em
Anything else you'd like to tell us:not really

legoman1997
Member Grade 2
Member Grade 2

Name : jacob christopher pederson
Favourite Game(s) : minecraft, terraria, DC universe
Motto : LoL I Suck LoL

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next