Tech Modded Zombies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

few issues :)

2 posters

Go down

few issues :) Empty few issues :)

Post  Spicycim 28th October 2013, 12:17 am

We are having some issues 1. is that people are spawning in the hundreds of thousands and it is lagging us badly. One of our town peoples bed got broke and he spawn out into 100,000 so its too hard to get back. Can you limit how far out they spawn??

2 is we really need atleast 1 mod on. If you dont have anyone please assign someone who can get rid of those who spam and such plus having a authority figure will go far in keeping the people who are there just to cause problems down:)

thanks so much for taking the time to help the server. Many of us who have been on for awhile love it. 

Cinnamon aka Spicycim

Spicycim
Member Grade 3
Member Grade 3

Back to top Go down

few issues :) Empty Re: few issues :)

Post  Colm 29th October 2013, 12:06 am

I've recently changed the spawn area for people so it's around 10,000 blocks now instead of 0. Tell me the person that died and if I ever check the logs when you're both on I'll be sure to tp them.

I'm sorry that I haven't been active at all as I have had college and now have a rotten cold so I haven't been on at all but I can assure you most of the spammers end up being banned but it's not as instant as anyone here would like. I'm hoping to get the main server on 1.7 whenever bukkit release a stable-ish build.
Colm
Colm
!TMz!
!TMz!

Name : Colm David Overy
Favourite Game(s) : Halo Series, Minecraft, KSP and some other games
Motto : Life isn't about where you're from or where you're at. It's about where you want to go.
few issues :) Custombadgefounder

Back to top Go down

Post  Spicycim 30th October 2013, 9:54 pm

That was a good idea new area for new players and cuts down on us who have played for this whole time getting griefed by all the new people. Sorry your sick. i dont know if you reading all the logs but everyday the lag is very bad especially since people are walking way out into very high blocks away. The lag kicks everyone lots and so everyone is complaining. If you could please figure out why we are having such sever lag it would be great. its hard to hope to get on maybe once a day due to the netty issue and the player count being maxed out all the time only to be kicked 5 min from sever lag:(

Spicycim
Member Grade 3
Member Grade 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Colm 30th October 2013, 10:31 pm

Spicycim wrote:That was a good idea new area for new players and cuts down on us who have played for this whole time getting griefed by all the new people. Sorry your sick. i dont know if you reading all the logs but everyday the lag is very bad especially since people are walking way out into very high blocks away. The lag kicks everyone lots and so everyone is complaining. If you could please figure out why we are having such sever lag it would be great. its hard to hope to get on maybe once a day due to the netty issue and the player count being maxed out all the time only to be kicked 5 min from sever lag:(
I'll hopefully get back to work on this next week and I should hopefully fix the lag. 
Keep in mind I'm trying to do this for a free service and it's not on my fastest hardware
Colm
Colm
!TMz!
!TMz!

Name : Colm David Overy
Favourite Game(s) : Halo Series, Minecraft, KSP and some other games
Motto : Life isn't about where you're from or where you're at. It's about where you want to go.
few issues :) Custombadgefounder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down