Tech Modded Zombies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TechCraft now on 1.7.10

2 posters

Go down

TechCraft now on 1.7.10 Empty TechCraft now on 1.7.10

Post  Colm 5th September 2014, 11:48 pm

Sorry it's taken so long on updating from 1.7.4 to 1.7.10. Time constraints, forgetting and lack of being bothered sometimes has been the issue.

I've had a stable version of the server using 1.7.10 for a while apart from idle CPU usage went from 0.3% - 0.9% to 18% - 25%, it took me a while to find the issue although I knew it was an issue with my plugins due to removing them fixed the issue, I kind of made a mistake in implanting UUID's due to rushing, I was constantly pinging and overwriting UUID data on my plugins.

I've removed my plugin "TechCraftInv" and replaced it with Multiverse-Inventories (although slightly edited it) because I was already using MV and it would fit and run better with MV itself.

I know the server's been unstable/buggy for a long time, disappearing permissions, time ranking not counting anyone who's recents play time and crashing. Those are all fixed with many other little bugs and performance improvements have been made too.

Lastly, I've changed the sloppy implementation of the Website or Super Web ranks by having to type in a total of 3 codes for main, legit and creative worlds, and the confusing '$' instead of '/' because I thought it would be better for a code to stand out from a command but that just brought confusion.

TechCraft 1.8 is being prepared, although not started due to the bukkit 1.8 API not being available yet.

Note: If you have lost your rank such as you were Helper or TechCrafter and you're now a user, please inform me so I can fix that.

Thanks!
Colm
Colm
!TMz!
!TMz!

Name : Colm David Overy
Favourite Game(s) : Halo Series, Minecraft, KSP and some other games
Motto : Life isn't about where you're from or where you're at. It's about where you want to go.
TechCraft now on 1.7.10 Custombadgefounder

Back to top Go down

TechCraft now on 1.7.10 Empty Spawn room bug (9.7.2014 Minecraft version 1.7.10)

Post  Axe Villager 7th September 2014, 10:03 pm

First of all, yay! TechCraft is on 1.7.10, it took a really long time, but finally it has been done. Thank you! Smile

Second, I logged in and found out you cannot complete the spawn rooms in Creative mode. Do you think this can be fixed? TechCraft spawn rooms bug (9.7.2014 Minecraft version 1.7.10)

EDIT: You have 1337 forum posts Colm. Wink
Axe Villager
Axe Villager
Full Of Posts
Full Of Posts

Name : Børre Lunde
Favourite Game(s) : Age of Empires II, Minecraft and League of Legends
Motto : Curiosity is the wick to the light of knowledge.
TechCraft now on 1.7.10 Custombadgmoderator
TechCraft now on 1.7.10 Custombadgemvc

Back to top Go down

TechCraft now on 1.7.10 Empty Re: TechCraft now on 1.7.10

Post  Colm 7th September 2014, 10:50 pm

Damn you, making me ruin 1337 posts.

Thanks for finding a stupid bug that I will have to stupidly fix because I was stupid I'll fix the stupid problem tomorrow.

Colm
Colm
!TMz!
!TMz!

Motto : Life isn't about where you're from or where you're at. It's about where you want to go.

Back to top Go down

Post  Axe Villager 19th September 2014, 9:51 pm

Why is the server down at the moment (at least not showing online for me)?
Axe Villager
Axe Villager
Full Of Posts
Full Of Posts

Name : Børre Lunde
Favourite Game(s) : Age of Empires II, Minecraft and League of Legends
Motto : Curiosity is the wick to the light of knowledge.
TechCraft now on 1.7.10 Custombadgmoderator
TechCraft now on 1.7.10 Custombadgemvc

Back to top Go down

Post  Colm 19th September 2014, 10:51 pm

Axe Villager wrote:Why is the server down at the moment (at least not showing online for me)?
Sorry, it's back up. I restarted it without the start. I thought I started it but clearly not.

Colm
Colm
!TMz!
!TMz!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down