Tech Modded Zombies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tech Modded Zombies Website Change log

+9
TMz xiCHEEKx
mc_creep
Convictohell
lkmstrs
Axe Villager
TMz XenosPantha
TMz BlackOUT
TMz Fan
Colm
13 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Tech Modded Zombies Website Change log - Page 4 Empty Re: Tech Modded Zombies Website Change log

Post  Colm 2nd June 2013, 6:41 pm

Another update 4.3.3. I think I'll stop playing around with the site now. It's mostly where I want it.
Colm
Colm
!TMz!
!TMz!

Name : Colm David Overy
Favourite Game(s) : Halo Series, Minecraft, KSP and some other games
Motto : Life isn't about where you're from or where you're at. It's about where you want to go.
Tech Modded Zombies Website Change log - Page 4 Custombadgefounder

Back to top Go down

Tech Modded Zombies Website Change log - Page 4 Empty Re: Tech Modded Zombies Website Change log

Post  Colm 25th June 2013, 9:28 am

TechModdedZombies 4.4.0 is out. I'm certain the new editor won't bug out in Chrome like the last one.

There's balloons on the background for today as TechModdedZombie's birthday is the 24th of Jun, I didn't get this update out fast enough so it's a day late for me Smile.

Thanks
Colm
Colm
!TMz!
!TMz!

Motto : Life isn't about where you're from or where you're at. It's about where you want to go.

Back to top Go down

Post  Convictohell 28th June 2013, 11:26 am

funny , my little little brothers birthday is june 24th. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TMz! :DI'm sad to say i've found some issues, my backspace doesn't work unless i click the text box first, if you press shift it stops typing, if you press enter it doesn't let me go down a line. and.... that's it for now. Now heres my typing the same sentence, just not bothering to check if it worked: "funny, my little borothers birthday is june 24th, HSAPPY BIRTHDAY TMz! :DI'm sad to say i've found some issues, my backspace doesnt 't work unless i click the text box irst, if i yif you press shif t it sprtops typing, if you press enter it doesn't let me go sodown a line. (see, :/) -Yes, i'm using chrome.)
Convictohell
Convictohell
Post Spammer
Post Spammer

Name : Con
Favourite Game(s) : Left4Dead and L4d2 on Steam, Runescape and MineCraft
Motto : Chaotic solutions - That's me in 2 words.
Location : Here and there, souit Yorkshire but... no speciics ;3
Tech Modded Zombies Website Change log - Page 4 Custombadgeretiredstaff

Back to top Go down

Post  Colm 28th June 2013, 1:59 pm

Convictohell wrote:funny , my little little brothers birthday is june 24th. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TMz! :DI'm sad to say i've found some issues, my backspace doesn't work unless i click the text box first, if you press shift it stops typing, if you press enter it doesn't let me go down a line. and.... that's it for now. Now heres my typing the same sentence, just not bothering to check if it worked: "funny, my little borothers birthday is june 24th, HSAPPY BIRTHDAY TMz! :DI'm sad to say i've found some issues, my backspace doesnt 't work unless i click the text box irst, if i yif you press shif t it sprtops typing, if you press enter it doesn't let me go sodown a line. (see, :/) -Yes, i'm using chrome.)

Okay, I've done some tinkering and I've got it working on Chrome. I've had to revert a few things, also some stuff on the site is currently inactive due to this as well but I'll fix it all in good time. 

I've finished with new stuff now so I just need to fix things!
Colm
Colm
!TMz!
!TMz!

Back to top Go down

Post  Convictohell 1st July 2013, 9:15 am

remember: you can't fix what isn't broken.
:3
Convictohell
Convictohell
Post Spammer
Post Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Colm 1st July 2013, 1:44 pm

Convictohell wrote:remember: you can't fix what isn't broken.
:3

The last editor was broken, so that needed fixing. This new editor is still a work in progress with most stuff done.

I still need to fix various things around the site, can't wait until it's bug free!
Colm
Colm
!TMz!
!TMz!

Back to top Go down

Post  Convictohell 2nd July 2013, 11:37 am

as a coder you should know that nothing is bug free, you fix one and create 2 more. Smile
Convictohell
Convictohell
Post Spammer
Post Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Colm 10th July 2013, 11:21 pm

TechModdedZombies Version 4.4.1

There, new editor needs minor visual changes but everything things mostly done!

Now back to 1.6.2.
Colm
Colm
!TMz!
!TMz!

Back to top Go down

Tech Modded Zombies Website Change log - Page 4 Empty Version 5

Post  Colm 3rd November 2013, 2:54 pm

TechModdedZombies Version 5 is done! It's mainly backend changes so the change log wasn't too long because I didn't want to note every slight detail and it would just be too long to note everything down.

Although with Version 5 comes with an all new design but this time I've gone for simplicity, I hope everybody who uses this site to get on with the new colour-pallet/design. ijwejjqejaewovjoawejvioweajviwejavioewjviojweivjeijeijeijveijewajweaijoij ojsoivjoiwjvoiq
Colm
Colm
!TMz!
!TMz!

Back to top Go down

Post  Colm 12th March 2014, 10:28 am

A small update to address a large issue on this site. I was informed and tested soon after that the reply boxes aren't taking in text. That has now been addressed.
Colm
Colm
!TMz!
!TMz!

Back to top Go down

Post  Colm 8th July 2014, 11:49 pm

Update 5.0.2

This update has been in the works for a few months now, progress has been slow due to me being bothered, working on other projects or not having the time needed. 

I've fixed many bugs that's been lurking in the editor for a while, although, I feel a lot more work is needed in the editor still, including optimisations.

I've probably broken other stuff too Smile Positive.

Edit: 9/7/14

Reverted bbcode feature to the text editor due to being too buggy and unoptimised.

Also changed how the auto search feature works where you just start typing (If you're not using a text field) and it appears. It will now only work on relative pages that have links to the forum or in the forums.
Colm
Colm
!TMz!
!TMz!

Back to top Go down

Post  Colm 19th July 2014, 8:17 pm

Update 5.1.0

I've finally finished the feature I've been working on for over a year! It's been in beta on this site for a while, the ability to change back to a legacy CSS design, it now functions correctly on all pages! The CSS has been recoded in most areas for the design to fit with the site layout so it's not exactly the same as it was back then.

Once in topic preview mode, just click out of the box it gives to display the topic post, then you'll exit out of topic preview mode.

The other long needed addition is the word counter and word limiter to the text editor, so you can see how many words are in use. (This is handy for debug purposes too)

139 words used.
Colm
Colm
!TMz!
!TMz!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4