Tech Modded Zombies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update

4 posters

Go down

Update Empty Update

Post  Colm 13th March 2012, 7:11 pm

Hello, bukkit seem to be taking an incredible long time on updating so i'm going to use a bukkit beta build, it's the new thing they have it's semi stable. IF I have time tomorrow I should be looking in to updating this. I only have 2 more plugins to update to the new event system but one of them needs a complete re-code. The other one isn't a main one so not many people will notice.

If their are to many bugs in 1.2.3 tomorrow then I will downgrade it again. So please make a back up of 1.1 as we might go back to it.

I'm sorry I haven't been doing much the last thing I did was fix a few bugs on the site, but I should have a lot of free time soon to work on TCL and getting V3 to speed as well.
Colm
Colm
!TMz!
!TMz!

Name : Colm David Overy
Favourite Game(s) : Halo Series, Minecraft, KSP and some other games
Motto : Life isn't about where you're from or where you're at. It's about where you want to go.
Update Custombadgefounder

Back to top Go down

Update Empty i know how it works

Post  dragonfire277 13th March 2012, 10:37 pm

i know how it feels. i have so many problems with bukkit. i hate how long it takes to for them to update. i have a server i am working on and i nerver can get plugins for 1.2.3. Mad bukkit is so stupid on how long it takes to update.
dragonfire277
dragonfire277
Poster Grade 3
Poster Grade 3

Name : Matthew
Favourite Game(s) : minecraft, pokemon, halo
Motto : need something done do it the hard way

Back to top Go down

Update Empty Re: Update

Post  Colm 13th March 2012, 11:09 pm

dragonfire277 wrote:i know how it feels. i have so many problems with bukkit. i hate how long it takes to for them to update. i have a server i am working on and i nerver can get plugins for 1.2.3. Mad bukkit is so stupid on how long it takes to update.

I resent everything you just said. If you know how long programming/coding takes then you would understand. It's free as well.

Bukkit are working with mojang they don't have time to constantly update it do they. Bukkit have started fixing the project hence the new event system which brakes 95% of the plugins before 1.1 R5. It's such a big project with so many bugs of course it's going to take a long time to update just remember that for next time.
Colm
Colm
!TMz!
!TMz!

Motto : Life isn't about where you're from or where you're at. It's about where you want to go.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mriheel 13th March 2012, 11:19 pm

I've watched dragonfire work on his server in real life (because i know him in real life) and it looks EXTREAMELY CONFUSING! I've tried starting one like his but couldn't figure it out. I wonder why for some people, bukkit will update after 10 minutes, but for other people (like dragonfire and colm) it takes a few weeks. Why does bukkit like some people but not other people?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Mriheel
Mriheel
TMz Poster
TMz Poster

Name : Michael
Favourite Game(s) : Minecraft
Update Custombadgmoderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Colm 13th March 2012, 11:24 pm

Mriheel wrote:I've watched dragonfire work on his server in real life (because i know him in real life) and it looks EXTREAMELY CONFUSING! I've tried starting one like his but couldn't figure it out. I wonder why for some people, bukkit will update after 10 minutes, but for other people (like dragonfire and colm) it takes a few weeks. Why does bukkit like some people but not other people?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

??? Bukkit is one project, other servers use a dev build which has a 90% chance of breaking the whole server.

A bukkit minecraft server is easy, the easiest thing i've ever done with computers. I code on bukkit, that's why it sometimes takes this server a long time to sometimes update. But it seems I've finally beaten bukkit this time.

I would say your friend downloads plugins off bukkit because that's how he worded it.

If you want to make a bukkit server you just download the .jar file and run it, your done.
Then you can download plugins on their site

I download some plugins like 'Essentials' etc... but most of it is custom, Java is fun as it's just like the 'C' language.
Colm
Colm
!TMz!
!TMz!

Back to top Go down

Post  mc_creep 14th March 2012, 1:18 am

thanks, you just made the world a whole lot more confusing to me. ima hide in the corner and suck my thumb. Troll
mc_creep
mc_creep
TMz Obsessed
TMz Obsessed

Favourite Game(s) : BGO, creeperfishing, spore pc version, and portal1 and 2
Motto : MY HATE IS THE LIFEBLOOD THAT PULSES THROUGH THE VEINS OF YOUR UNIVERSE. IT IS MY GIFT TO

Back to top Go down

Post  Mriheel 14th March 2012, 3:43 pm

mc_creep wrote:thanks, you just made the world a whole lot more confusing to me. ima hide in the corner and suck my thumb. Troll

I was just saying that I'm pretty sure dragonfire has bukkit, and if Colm also has bukkit then how com dragonfire could update to 1.2.3 so much faster then Colm could? And how come there are a lot of people who update so fast (although based on what colm said I think I understand that now) Anyway, sorry to confuse you
Mriheel
Mriheel
TMz Poster
TMz Poster

Name : Michael
Favourite Game(s) : Minecraft
Update Custombadgmoderator

Back to top Go down

Post  mc_creep 15th March 2012, 2:40 am

well you made it a bit more confusing.
mc_creep
mc_creep
TMz Obsessed
TMz Obsessed

Favourite Game(s) : BGO, creeperfishing, spore pc version, and portal1 and 2
Motto : MY HATE IS THE LIFEBLOOD THAT PULSES THROUGH THE VEINS OF YOUR UNIVERSE. IT IS MY GIFT TO

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down