Tech Modded Zombies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am the official ruiner of things until Børre returns!

+3
NightGlyde
Colm
IzaKat
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I am the official ruiner of things until Børre returns! - Page 3 Empty Re: I am the official ruiner of things until Børre returns!

Post  Axe Villager 7th August 2012, 6:26 pm

DISEASE!!?? Read The Rules!
Paragraf 5,4.2223:
Elves, especially not magical elves barely ever bring diseases. Their spit into humans' ears are strengthening the humans.

What do you learn on school!? Did you sleep in the class? Sleep
Axe Villager
Axe Villager
Full Of Posts
Full Of Posts

Name : Børre Lunde
Favourite Game(s) : Age of Empires II, Minecraft and League of Legends
Motto : Curiosity is the wick to the light of knowledge.
I am the official ruiner of things until Børre returns! - Page 3 Custombadgmoderator
I am the official ruiner of things until Børre returns! - Page 3 Custombadgemvc

Back to top Go down

I am the official ruiner of things until Børre returns! - Page 3 Empty Re: I am the official ruiner of things until Børre returns!

Post  Mriheel 7th August 2012, 6:28 pm

Axe Villager wrote:DISEASE!!?? Read The Rules!
Paragraf 5,4.2223:
Elves, especially not magical elves barely ever bring diseases. Their spit into humans' ears are strengthening the humans.

What do you learn on school!? Did you sleep in the class? Sleep

Oh, sorry, I don't go to magic school.
Mriheel
Mriheel
TMz Poster
TMz Poster

Name : Michael
Favourite Game(s) : Minecraft
I am the official ruiner of things until Børre returns! - Page 3 Custombadgmoderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Axe Villager 7th August 2012, 6:32 pm

You should one time, it's quite interesting. And you learn SO much more than these silly schools nowadays... cheers
You never get bored there! It's always fun. whoops! I can't tell you too much. It's within the rules Smile
Axe Villager
Axe Villager
Full Of Posts
Full Of Posts

Back to top Go down

Post  Mriheel 7th August 2012, 6:33 pm

Colm wrote:I don't have to, everyone just likes me so much that I'm number 1.

Although, I don't like it. Please everyone, I'll be happy being your 221st favourite person.

So, you won't be happy as the 1st, 2nd, 3rd (insert numbers 4-219 here) (Insert numbers 222 to infinity here) but you will ONLY be happy if your someones 221st person?!?
Mriheel
Mriheel
TMz Poster
TMz Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Mriheel 7th August 2012, 6:34 pm

Axe Villager wrote:You should one time, it's quite interesting. And you learn SO much more than these silly schools nowadays... cheers
You never get bored there! It's always fun. whoops! I can't tell you too much. It's within the rules Smile

Sooo, where would I find a magic school...or are you not allowed to tell me that either?
Mriheel
Mriheel
TMz Poster
TMz Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Colm 7th August 2012, 7:04 pm

Mriheel wrote:
Colm wrote:I don't have to, everyone just likes me so much that I'm number 1.

Although, I don't like it. Please everyone, I'll be happy being your 221st favourite person.

So, you won't be happy as the 1st, 2nd, 3rd (insert numbers 4-219 here) (Insert numbers 222 to infinity here) but you will ONLY be happy if your someones 221st person?!?

I used to like being the 63rd favourite person... But it's too high now.

221st is just enough hate. Smile
Colm
Colm
!TMz!
!TMz!

Name : Colm David Overy
Favourite Game(s) : Halo Series, Minecraft, KSP and some other games
Motto : Life isn't about where you're from or where you're at. It's about where you want to go.
I am the official ruiner of things until Børre returns! - Page 3 Custombadgefounder

Back to top Go down

Post  Mriheel 8th August 2012, 12:12 am

So you like being hated?
Mriheel
Mriheel
TMz Poster
TMz Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Colm 8th August 2012, 1:00 am

Mriheel wrote:So you like being hated?

The question is, you like being hated. You became staff for a reason Michael.
Colm
Colm
!TMz!
!TMz!

Motto : Life isn't about where you're from or where you're at. It's about where you want to go.
I am the official ruiner of things until Børre returns! - Page 3 Custombadgefounder

Back to top Go down

Post  PacoMatt12 8th August 2012, 4:10 am

I love being hated, it's why I go on TechCraft. I thought that's how everyone felt... Oh, by the way, I know plenty of magical elves, none of which have spit in my ear. But that might be because I'm not human...
PacoMatt12
PacoMatt12
Jackpot
Jackpot

Name : Matt Drogo
Favourite Game(s) : Too many to name
Motto : All that is truly yours is only what you make for yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mriheel 8th August 2012, 5:27 am

PacoMatt12 wrote:I love being hated, it's why I go on TechCraft. I thought that's how everyone felt... Oh, by the way, I know plenty of magical elves, none of which have spit in my ear. But that might be because I'm not human...

What do you mean not human? And where did you meat magical elves.

Colm wrote:The question is, you like being hated. You became staff for a reason Michael.

Shouldn't this say "The question is, DO you like being hated?"
I don't like being hated, just you said that you though 63rd was too much love, so I though you did. Why would I like hate, why would anyone like hate?

To summarize: I am the only normal (or possibly abnormal, depending on if someone went back in time, killed a fly in the past, and I was somehow unaffected) Staff Member on the server. MY BRAIN HURTS!
Mriheel
Mriheel
TMz Poster
TMz Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  PacoMatt12 8th August 2012, 5:37 am

Michael, you are not normal, because everyone is different. Since there is no majority of personality types, normal is nonexistent. This goes for everyone. No one is flippin' NORMAL! Are you insane? We're all WIERD! Normal shouldn't even be a word on the English language!

If your brain actually DOES hurt, go to a doctor, or take a Tylenol, or SOMETHING.

And I met magical elves in an undisclosed location.

Finally, I am a member of an alien race that likes to play Minecraft.

Matt out
PacoMatt12
PacoMatt12
Jackpot
Jackpot

Name : Matt Drogo
Favourite Game(s) : Too many to name
Motto : All that is truly yours is only what you make for yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mriheel 8th August 2012, 5:45 am

PacoMatt12 wrote:Michael, you are not normal, because everyone is different. Since there is no majority of personality types, normal is nonexistent. This goes for everyone. No one is flippin' NORMAL! Are you insane? We're all WIERD! Normal shouldn't even be a word on the English language!

If your brain actually DOES hurt, go to a doctor, or take a Tylenol, or SOMETHING.

Matt out

I'll comment on this by paragraph...

1. Okay, fine, no one is normal. I was saying that I seem EXTREMELY DIFFERENT from all the other staff members.

2. My brain doesn't actually hurt, I was just saying that I am EXTREMELY confused.

3. You say undisclosed a lot.

4. I'm not going to go through this one.
Mriheel
Mriheel
TMz Poster
TMz Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Axe Villager 8th August 2012, 5:48 am

Mriheel wrote:
Axe Villager wrote:You should one time, it's quite interesting. And you learn SO much more than these silly schools nowadays... cheers

Sooo, where would I find a magic school...or are you not allowed to tell me that either?

Actually, I can tell magical creatures where the school is, and request them. Magical creatures such as: flyarocoptimuses, wizards and dwarves. Smile But I do wonder, are you a magical creature? As you've said you're the only one "normal human being" staff member. But don't worry! I'll talk to the elders as soon as possible Very Happy
Axe Villager
Axe Villager
Full Of Posts
Full Of Posts

Back to top Go down

Post  Colm 8th August 2012, 10:50 am

PacoMatt12 wrote:Michael, you are not normal, because everyone is different. Since there is no majority of personality types, normal is nonexistent. This goes for everyone. No one is flippin' NORMAL! Are you insane? We're all WIERD! Normal shouldn't even be a word on the English language!

Matt out

Matt, Normal can be used in other word other than "Normal personality"...

It's normal to be weird, everyone is different unless you're me with 2 people that are just like me.

Normal is also used for difficulty "Easy, Normal, Hard, Insane"

The only mentally weird one is Børre.

Michael, don't you worry, I hate you all the same possibly hate Børre a bit more though.
Colm
Colm
!TMz!
!TMz!

Back to top Go down

Post  Mriheel 8th August 2012, 10:43 pm

I could have a huge wall of text responding to almost everything that is recent in this topic, but all I'll say is:
I AM CONFUSED!

Also, if you want the huge wall of text you may request it.
Mriheel
Mriheel
TMz Poster
TMz Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Colm 8th August 2012, 10:44 pm

Mriheel wrote:I could have a huge wall of text responding to almost everything that is recent in this topic, but all I'll say is:
I AM CONFUSED!

Also, if you want the huge wall of text you may request it.

This topic is going off topic.

Locked.
Colm
Colm
!TMz!
!TMz!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3