Tech Modded Zombies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TechCraft 1.5

2 posters

Go down

TechCraft 1.5 Empty TechCraft 1.5

Post  Colm 17th March 2013, 6:18 pm

Nearly finished all the bugs that some of my plugins are causing, not major or even noticeable just usual complaining bukkit.

Other than that, on the test server it seems the thing that's broke the most are my redstone games. Simon, TicTacToe, Whack-a-mole, Pong and ConnectFour. The other redstone games I've tested so far have been DodgeBlock and RPS.

So the challenge for me is to get all the games working, so far I've managed to bring back life to ConnectFour and Pong, I've noticed bugs in Pong but it works for 1.5 now and ConnectFour I haven't noticed a bug.

Pong's paddles added but didn't remove. Pong ball didn't listen to paddles.

ConnectFour didn't clear and didn't go up but the team changed and it didn't mind the bottom floor.

Simon was buggy before and was waiting for the 1.5 release to actually finish the game and it seems 1.5 absolutely killed it, as 1.5 changed redstone ticks and pistons slightly.

TicTacToe has some graphical issues because Mojang thought it would be clever to make pistons more sensitive than they actually are, which means they made sure they didn't fix the "BUD" but made it easier to make it.

Whack-A-Mole has issues because of different redstone ticks and the part of the game that does it in a sequence has changed and it listens to any slight tick now.

DodgeBlock and RPS have no noticeable issues although I wish RPS completely died so I could remake it.

Hopefully 1.5 update soon, I plan on checking the bukkit bugs tomorrow to see which ones I could fix and which ones are server breaking.

Thanks!

I'd prefer to be working on the site than this! The updates to the site are just mainly for my enjoyment as I like adding onto things.
Colm
Colm
!TMz!
!TMz!

Name : Colm David Overy
Favourite Game(s) : Halo Series, Minecraft, KSP and some other games
Motto : Life isn't about where you're from or where you're at. It's about where you want to go.
TechCraft 1.5 Custombadgefounder

Back to top Go down

TechCraft 1.5 Empty Re: TechCraft 1.5

Post  Colm 18th March 2013, 3:16 pm

It seems I've come across a problem... I thought I did everything on the plugin side but it seems not...

Lockette allows hoppers, I guess I have a new job!
Colm
Colm
!TMz!
!TMz!

Motto : Life isn't about where you're from or where you're at. It's about where you want to go.

Back to top Go down

Post  Convictohell 20th March 2013, 8:34 am

what's a hopper? :3
Convictohell
Convictohell
Post Spammer
Post Spammer

Name : Con
Favourite Game(s) : Left4Dead and L4d2 on Steam, Runescape and MineCraft
Motto : Chaotic solutions - That's me in 2 words.
Location : Here and there, souit Yorkshire but... no speciics ;3
TechCraft 1.5 Custombadgeretiredstaff

Back to top Go down

Post  Colm 20th March 2013, 9:05 am

Convictohell wrote:what's a hopper? :3

It's a 1.5 block http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Hopper

On the other note,

it seems lockette updated to support hoppers. That saves me time and should update soon.
Colm
Colm
!TMz!
!TMz!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down