Tech Modded Zombies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please! stop saying you think you are mature enough!

+7
skyer6
TMz XenosPantha
lindon10
TheJ123
mooshi101
Colm
Convictohell
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Please! stop saying you think you are mature enough! - Page 2 Empty Re: Please! stop saying you think you are mature enough!

Post  Colm 13th March 2012, 1:56 pm

isbit47 wrote:why there are age limits on things is not because someone "might" be mature enough.
age limit on driverslicense to take an example, many who are younger can safely drive a car just fine. but that does not mean that they are allowed.

sometimes there has to be a limit.
and if you are 12 you dont know how its like to be 16 or 30,
but if your 16 or 30 you know how its like to be 12
think about that!

Agreed. Funny enough tonight I was thinking about explaining the age limits, but you worded it differently, I like it.

Remember as well, when you get older you get wiser. (Not everyone does though Wink )
Colm
Colm
!TMz!
!TMz!

Name : Colm David Overy
Favourite Game(s) : Halo Series, Minecraft, KSP and some other games
Motto : Life isn't about where you're from or where you're at. It's about where you want to go.
Please! stop saying you think you are mature enough! - Page 2 Custombadgefounder

Back to top Go down

Please! stop saying you think you are mature enough! - Page 2 Empty Re: Please! stop saying you think you are mature enough!

Post  Mriheel 13th March 2012, 11:07 pm

I agree that there should be age limits, however not all 12 year olds are immature. I agree with almost everything written on this post so far and that younger people are more immature than however based on what has been written, I'm assuming that it means the very minute someone turns 13 they are 90x more mature then they where in the prievious minute. That is not true. I think that a young 12 year old should have less of a chance than an older 12 year old. I also think that someone should be able to be promoted to a basic mod regardless of the age (as long they can read and spell and understand rules pretty good) if they are trusted. That way they can get to the staff if they are young. They just wouldn't be able to get to become a moderator until they are 14.

P.S. Doesn't it seem like there are a lot of 12 year olds on the server if so many of them are complaining about not being old enough (not that I am complaining!)
Mriheel
Mriheel
TMz Poster
TMz Poster

Name : Michael
Favourite Game(s) : Minecraft
Please! stop saying you think you are mature enough! - Page 2 Custombadgmoderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Colm 13th March 2012, 11:16 pm

Mriheel wrote:I agree that there should be age limits, however not all 12 year olds are immature. I agree with almost everything written on this post so far and that younger people are more immature than however based on what has been written, I'm assuming that it means the very minute someone turns 13 they are 90x more mature then they where in the prievious minute. That is not true. I think that a young 12 year old should have less of a chance than an older 12 year old. I also think that someone should be able to be promoted to a basic mod regardless of the age (as long they can read and spell and understand rules pretty good) if they are trusted. That way they can get to the staff if they are young. They just wouldn't be able to get to become a moderator until they are 14.

P.S. Doesn't it seem like there are a lot of 12 year olds on the server if so many of them are complaining about not being old enough (not that I am complaining!)

I know where you are getting at. Servers that have 12 year old staff always get corrupted. I'm not saying that all 12 year olds are immature but i'm saying a lot are, most 13 year olds are little chavs now anyway. But you have more of a chance of a 12 year old banning someone for the slightest thing like this.

Convictohell: Oh you stupid 12 year old

12_year_old_guy: /ban Convictohell Calling me stupid

Now lets do a 30 year old.

Convictohell: Your a 30 year old that smells

30_year_old_guy: /mute Convictohell (or) Please shut up Con

I know that happens it has happened on this very server before, we used to allow 11 year olds as staff that did not work out, so we put a age cap in. I'm not changing the age cap regardless.
Colm
Colm
!TMz!
!TMz!

Motto : Life isn't about where you're from or where you're at. It's about where you want to go.
Please! stop saying you think you are mature enough! - Page 2 Custombadgefounder

Back to top Go down

Post  mc_creep 14th March 2012, 1:25 am

hehehe you know there is this one server i went on and it was run by 11 year olds and one guy made a mod mad and then that mod did a /kill all and yeah....
mc_creep
mc_creep
TMz Obsessed
TMz Obsessed

Favourite Game(s) : BGO, creeperfishing, spore pc version, and portal1 and 2
Motto : MY HATE IS THE LIFEBLOOD THAT PULSES THROUGH THE VEINS OF YOUR UNIVERSE. IT IS MY GIFT TO

Back to top Go down

Post  Colm 14th March 2012, 9:04 am

mc_creep wrote:hehehe you know there is this one server i went on and it was run by 11 year olds and one guy made a mod mad and then that mod did a /kill all and yeah....

Thank you, point taken. I'll say it one more time. I'm NOT removing the age cap.
Colm
Colm
!TMz!
!TMz!

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonfire277 14th March 2012, 8:58 pm

i agree i was on a server that a 6 year old ran. i was a mod and he made me mad. i banned him because i found out he was 6. i never went on that server again.
dragonfire277
dragonfire277
Poster Grade 3
Poster Grade 3

Name : Matthew
Favourite Game(s) : minecraft, pokemon, halo
Motto : need something done do it the hard way

Back to top Go down

Post  Mriheel 14th March 2012, 10:19 pm

Just something on what I said, I said that all people should have a SMALL chance of Basic-Mod. After that they would have to wait until 14 to become a Moderator. With that said, this 12_year_old_guy would not be able to ban Convictohell for saying "stupid 12 year old", since basic_mods don't have banning privaleges. The most he could do is kick Con. I'm not saying you should take off the age caps, just saying that I said 12 year olds would have a chance at basic_mod, not moderator.
Mriheel
Mriheel
TMz Poster
TMz Poster

Please! stop saying you think you are mature enough! - Page 2 Custombadgmoderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Colm 14th March 2012, 10:28 pm

Mriheel wrote:Just something on what I said, I said that all people should have a SMALL chance of Basic-Mod. After that they would have to wait until 14 to become a Moderator. With that said, this 12_year_old_guy would not be able to ban Convictohell for saying "stupid 12 year old", since basic_mods don't have banning privaleges. The most he could do is kick Con. I'm not saying you should take off the age caps, just saying that I said 12 year olds would have a chance at basic_mod, not moderator.

You have the wrong foot here sorry, I was saying IF I did remove the age cap and we had a 12 year old Mod that could ban people.

I just can't take the risk anymore, an age cap is what it is.
Colm
Colm
!TMz!
!TMz!

Back to top Go down

Post  Mriheel 15th March 2012, 12:13 am

O.K., and I'm not sure if I said this earlier but I can respect that. salute
Mriheel
Mriheel
TMz Poster
TMz Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2