Tech Modded Zombies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban and Account Suspension, Discussion And Appeals.

5 posters

Go down

Ban and Account Suspension, Discussion And Appeals.  Empty Ban and Account Suspension, Discussion And Appeals.

Post  TMz xiCHEEKx 20th February 2012, 6:37 am

Hello,
ive decided any bans and account suspensions need to be kept here.

How to Appeal a ban.

Post here What the problem is and any reasons why we may of stuffed up.
We will either reply on this or private message you.

And to people who think they can suck up to staff, we all have access to every thing because we are trusted and we trust our staff. Please do not try any thing dodgy or colm's dog will SIT on you.

cheek

TMz xiCHEEKx
TMz xiCHEEKx
Sergent
Sergent

Name : Lucas
Favourite Game(s) : MineCraft, MW3
Motto : Head Of Staff On TechCraft
Ban and Account Suspension, Discussion And Appeals.  Custombadgeretiredstaff

Back to top Go down

Ban and Account Suspension, Discussion And Appeals.  Empty apeal ban

Post  skater1210 8th July 2012, 8:49 pm

i think u should unban me because i was acting stupid griefing the creative world and i want to just be able to play again i regret griefing and i won't do it again

skater1210
Member Grade 1
Member Grade 1

Back to top Go down

Ban and Account Suspension, Discussion And Appeals.  Empty Re: Ban and Account Suspension, Discussion And Appeals.

Post  xProxEx 13th August 2012, 12:21 am

I would like to be unbanned because I like this server a lot, it isn't to full and the people are kind. I'm actually not sure why I'm banned, however I would like to apologize for whatever I did. Thank you for your time, and sorry for upsetting anyone in the legit world.
xProxEx
xProxEx

Favourite Game(s) : Techcraft :[
Motto : Fi$H- Fugg it $tuff Happens

Back to top Go down

Ban and Account Suspension, Discussion And Appeals.  Empty Re: Ban and Account Suspension, Discussion And Appeals.

Post  Colm 13th August 2012, 11:45 am

skater1210 wrote:can you please unban me because my good friends pacomatt12 and football2023 both play and i want to play with them on this server
It has been 5 months, that's not almost a year.

Also,

You did a lot of grief so sorry.

Appeal Denied.

xProxEx wrote:I would like to be unbanned because I like this server a lot, it isn't to full and the people are kind. I'm actually not sure why I'm banned, however I would like to apologize for whatever I did. Thank you for your time, and sorry for upsetting anyone in the legit world.

Considering NightGlyde said all the rules you broke and yet you still don't know why you're banned, that doesn't help you.

You were banned yesterday and if anything, you will NOT be unbanned anytime soon or ever.

Last edited by Colm on 13th August 2012, 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Colm
Colm
!TMz!
!TMz!

Name : Colm David Overy
Favourite Game(s) : Halo Series, Minecraft, KSP and some other games
Motto : Life isn't about where you're from or where you're at. It's about where you want to go.
Ban and Account Suspension, Discussion And Appeals.  Custombadgefounder

Back to top Go down

Ban and Account Suspension, Discussion And Appeals.  Empty !Ban-Appeal V2!

Post  xProxEx 27th August 2012, 6:09 am

I would like to be unbanned because I like this server a lot, it isn't to full and the people are kind. I think the reasons for my ban were faulty, and I think that I had just upset group of people. Thank you for your time, and sorry for upsetting anyone and everyone. Please reconsider my application Suicide Fail !
Much thanks,
ProxE
xProxEx
xProxEx

Favourite Game(s) : Techcraft :[
Motto : Fi$H- Fugg it $tuff Happens

Back to top Go down

Post  sondrefossum 2nd September 2012, 5:11 pm

Hello

This is Sondrefossum, I got banned a while ago. I am really sorry, and I do not grief anymore.
I would really appreciate if I got unbanned because I can't find any good servers this is the only one. affraid
I do know what I was banned for. And I have learned from my mistake.
And by the way Colm I love your dog George lol!

From,
Sondrefossum

sondrefossum

Back to top Go down

Post  Colm 3rd September 2012, 2:28 pm

xProxEx wrote:I would like to be unbanned because I like this server a lot, it isn't to full and the people are kind. I think the reasons for my ban were faulty, and I think that I had just upset group of people. Thank you for your time, and sorry for upsetting anyone and everyone. Please reconsider my application Suicide Fail !
Much thanks,
ProxE

Appeal denied again.

sondrefossum wrote:Hello

This is Sondrefossum, I got banned a while ago. I am really sorry, and I do not grief anymore.
I would really appreciate if I got unbanned because I can't find any good servers this is the only one. affraid
I do know what I was banned for. And I have learned from my mistake.
And by the way Colm I love your dog George lol!

From,
Sondrefossum

Considering it wasn't a large amount and it was a while ago...
Expect an unban soon.

If you break any rules again, you are NOT allowed to make another appeal.
Do not reply to this message otherwise it'll count as spam and that won't work in your favour.
Colm
Colm
!TMz!
!TMz!

Name : Colm David Overy
Favourite Game(s) : Halo Series, Minecraft, KSP and some other games
Motto : Life isn't about where you're from or where you're at. It's about where you want to go.
Ban and Account Suspension, Discussion And Appeals.  Custombadgefounder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down