Tech Modded Zombies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would Like to delete an account. Can someone please help me?

2 posters

Go down

I would Like to delete an account. Can someone please help me? Empty I would Like to delete an account. Can someone please help me?

Post  Rippleheart 14th November 2012, 3:30 am

Hi! I'm new to the server. i just joined a few minutes ago.
Before I realized this was a site for a specific server and not just a random site about minecraft, I made an account. Skyfall was the username. I had no idea that it was a server site until it said I needed to be connected and stuff.
So, I have made this account and joined the server with my IGN as my username, and i would like to delete my other account that doesn't relate to minecraft at all.
I had to register with my second email because of it, and I really don't want or need my other account. Thanks! Razz
Rippleheart
Rippleheart
Member Grade 1
Member Grade 1

Favourite Game(s) : Minecraft, littleBigPlanet
Motto : in a world where you can be anything, be yourself.

Back to top Go down

I would Like to delete an account. Can someone please help me? Empty Re: I would Like to delete an account. Can someone please help me?

Post  Colm 14th November 2012, 9:27 am

Firstly, you don't need your minecraft IGN and the site username the same.

I can delete your current account and change the name of the other so it still uses the same email?

Regards,

Colm.
Colm
Colm
!TMz!
!TMz!

Name : Colm David Overy
Favourite Game(s) : Halo Series, Minecraft, KSP and some other games
Motto : Life isn't about where you're from or where you're at. It's about where you want to go.
I would Like to delete an account. Can someone please help me? Custombadgefounder

Back to top Go down

I would Like to delete an account. Can someone please help me? Empty Re: I would Like to delete an account. Can someone please help me?

Post  Rippleheart 15th November 2012, 8:00 pm

Colm wrote:Firstly, you don't need your minecraft IGN and the site username the same.

I can delete your current account and change the name of the other so it still uses the same email?

Regards,

Colm.

Yes, that would be great! Thanks! I always like to use my IGN for server sites. Idk why. What a Face

Thanks,

Ripple
Rippleheart
Rippleheart
Member Grade 1
Member Grade 1

Favourite Game(s) : Minecraft, littleBigPlanet
Motto : in a world where you can be anything, be yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Colm 15th November 2012, 8:42 pm

Rippleheart wrote:
Colm wrote:Firstly, you don't need your minecraft IGN and the site username the same.

Regards,

Colm.

Yes, that would be great! Thanks! I always like to use my IGN for server sites. Idk why. What a Face

Thanks,

Ripple

Okay, migrated account "Skyfall" into your current one. Made your Skyfall account's email Ripplehearts email.

Would you like your username 'Rippleheart' to be 'Skyfall' or do you just want to stick with your current one?

Edit:

Topic Locked as I know the answer.
Colm
Colm
!TMz!
!TMz!

Name : Colm David Overy
Favourite Game(s) : Halo Series, Minecraft, KSP and some other games
Motto : Life isn't about where you're from or where you're at. It's about where you want to go.
I would Like to delete an account. Can someone please help me? Custombadgefounder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down